In today’s world, it is easy to see that the mainstream press drives the political narrative and the politicians are terrified to get on the wrong side of the Fake News Media. In order to understand the differences between right and wrong, our failing public school system is instructing our very impressionable young people in the subtleties of recognizing that Republican equals bad and Democrat equals good.
Without a long explanation into the American education system and its many failures, it is plain to see that while our schools continue to propagandize for the Progressive movement, they are purposefully ignoring the teaching of history and what it truly means to be a Democratic Socialist.
In the old days, before Jimmy Carter’s abysmal creation of the Department of Education at the federal level, history was taught in our schools without a filter and without a Leftist slant or agenda. Today, one would be hard-pressed to see a recognizable similarity between education and truth. All the glaring and humiliating policies of the Democrat Party from the past are being summarily sublimated or obfuscated and the losers are the children in our American public school systems.
But the truth of the roots of the Progressive movement reads like a horror novel that even Edgar Allen Poe could not have penned. From eugenics to slavery to the institution of censorship and extermination of rights, the American Left is the inheritor of all things in the past that were viewed as uncivilized.
The Fake News Media will broadcast every hour of every day how the Republican Party, led by the horrible Donald Trump, is espousing the ideology of white supremacy and Nazi populist opinion. Yet, the very people attempting to twist and mutilate the truth in history are the people who espoused the core of Nazism at its inception.
Progressivism today is merely an extension of the terror of the Nazism of yesterday. Every tenet and principle of the modern Leftist is a page torn right out of Mein Kampf. What follows is a list of the 25 main policy beliefs of the Nazi party under Adolf Hitler, in bold print. Read through the list and decide for yourself if they don’t mimic the modern Democrat belief systems to the letter.
1. Claimed one people were responsible for all the ills of the nation. Adolf Hitler convinced the people of his country that every economic and social issue were the fault of the Jews and that they should be ultimately held responsible for this purposeful act.
2. Took over the automobile industry. The Nazi government did so in an effort to combine the power of the government with the power of industry. Hitler wanted the auto industry to drive their war machine and didn’t want the owners of these companies to be able to dissent from the government’s ultimate goals of European domination.
3. Took over all media outlets and outlawed those that had opposing views.
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum:
Once they succeeded in ending democracy and turning Germany into a one-party dictatorship, the Nazis orchestrated a massive propaganda campaign to win the loyalty and cooperation of Germans. The Nazi Propaganda Ministry, directed by Dr. Joseph Goebbels, took control of all forms of communication in Germany: newspapers, magazines, books, public meetings, and rallies, art, music, movies, and radio. Viewpoints in any way threatening to Nazi beliefs or to the regime were censored or eliminated from all media.
4. Began indoctrinating children at a very young age who then denied their parents’ wishes. Let's all sing: "Mmm, mmm, mmm, Barack Hussein Obama!"
Another way in which the Nazis aimed to indoctrinate the younger population was through reforming the education system.
They aimed to de-intellectualise education: they did not want education to provoke people to ask questions or think for themselves. They believed this approach would instill obedience and belief in the Nazi worldview, creating the ideal future generation.
The Nazis first focused on changing what students learned. They changed the core curriculum to emphasise sports, history and racial science as the most important subjects. In 1936, sport was taught for a minimum of two to three hours every school day. By 1938, this had been increased to five hours every day. Subjects such as religion became less important, and were eventually removed from the curriculum altogether.
The Nazis also adapted where the students learned from. They introduced new textbooks which were often racist, and promoted ideas such the need for Lebensraum. Any textbooks used to educate students had to be approved by the party.
The Nazis also placed great emphasis on who the teachers were. Under the Restoration of the Professional Civil Service Act of 7 April 1933, just three months after Hitler became chancellor, all Jewish teachers, and teachers with undesirable political beliefs (such as communists), were dismissed.
This act also made membership of the Nazi Party compulsory for all teachers. The National Socialist Teachers League, creation in 1929, became responsible for the control and education of teachers following the Nazi rise to power. All teachers were required to attend a one-month compulsory Nazi training course, which emphasised Nazi ideology and the importance of advocating the regime’s ideas.
In universities, all Jewish professors were dismissed. This had a large impact, as these professors made up twelve percent of all German professors. This group also comprised 25% of Germany’s Nobel Prize winners.
In 1933, in addition to the dismissal of teachers, a quota was imposed on schools and universities, so that they could only accept a certain number of Jewish students. In 1938, these students were banned from attending public schools and universities entirely.
The Nazis used children’s leisure organisations to indoctrinate young people in their National Socialist ideology.
5. Were racists against African Americans. For the majority of young people today, it is almost a given that they will spout the belief that Republicans are racists, simply by virtue of what they’re being told by their school teachers, the mainstream media, and the Democrat politicians. Sadly, they will not be told that it was the Republicans themselves who freed the slaves, voted to make them landowners through reparations, voted in the first black senators and representatives, voted for the civil rights of the blacks, and protected them in their marches on the streets of America during these periods of tension and strife. It was the Democrats who stood against the abolition of slavery, formed the Ku Klux Klan, resisted reparations for blacks, voting rights for blacks, political seats for blacks, civil rights for blacks, and assaulted and killed blacks and Republican advocates who escorted them to polling places. The racists of today still continue to hold sway and political power over the most horrible living conditions for blacks, highest unemployment, terrible crime and death, and highest taxes and government subsistence.
6. Advocated for war against other nations. Most every war and/or interference in foreign affairs was initiated by the Democrat Party and parleyed or withdrawn from by Republicans.
7. Removed guns from personal ownership to disarm the public. No use to further beat that drum here. There is not a more blatant example that the Democrats wish to abolish the 2nd Amendment than by just looking at the stated official platforms of the 2020 Democrat candidates today.
8. Used eugenics theory to justify the forced sterilization, abortion, institutionalization and execution of less desirables in society. Horrible in its infancy and remains horrible today. Eugenics is one of the single most destructive policies of the Left and has been singularly responsible for the killing of many tens of thousands of people in just this country alone. Margaret Sanger, hero to people like Hillary Clinton, Elizabeth Warren, Lisa Murkowski, Kamala Harris and Nancy Pelosi (to name a handful) was the founder of a chain of murder factories that specifically targeted people of no “viable worth,” particularly those who were poor and black. She developed the Planned Parenthood clinics and placed most every one of the them in urban black neighborhoods. This is a woman who believed in eugenics in order to solve the problem of “undesirables in society” by forced sterilization, abortion, institutionalization and execution of those people who did not have the means or money to protect themselves from big government. Today’s Democrat Party talks consistently about population control through these means and others. Don’t be fooled for a moment that they’re worried about sustainability. It is nothing more than attempting to separate the “chaff from the wheat” (the undesirables from the viable).
9. Assassinated those who disagreed with them. The Democrats have been almost singularly responsible for the assassinations and attempted assassinations of our leaders. Abraham Lincoln killed by Southern Democrat Actor John Wilkes Booth, John Fitzgerald Kennedy killed by Democrat Communist Lee Harvey Oswald (if you buy the one-bullet theory put forth by the Warren Commission…and I don’t), Robert Kennedy killed by Democrat Palestinian Terrorist Sirhan Sirhan, and Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., killed by Southern Democrat James Earl Ray. Also, Gerald Ford was nearly shot by Democrat Lynette Alice “Squeaky” Fromme of the Manson Family.
10. Believed that blacks and whites should be segregated. The ongoing effort at attempting to segregate blacks from whites continues today. Even in the colleges and universities around the country, Democrat black and white activists call for the separation of the campuses by race. As well, certain campus activities are either only allowed to be attended by blacks or Hispanic students, while white students are disqualified from entering and participating. In southern California, a local board of Hispanic elected Democrat officials literally closed off the town meeting to any white constituents, barring their attendance of the town discussion.
11. Were fanatically anti-Semitic. The writer only need point to the Squad in Congress on this point. Not to mention the fact that the entire Democrat caucus in the House of Representatives would not specifically condemn anti-Semitism, only a universal condemnation of all bigotry, as a way of saving the reputations of Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar, who are both wildly anti-Semitic in thought and deed, going so far as to threaten the cutting off of aid to Israel.
12. Were the first party to recognize Climate Change (1941).
Among those themes common to the modern environmental movement and the 1930s Nazis was “climate change.” In “The Nazi Origins of Renewable Energy (and Global Warming),” David Archibald wrote that the first German-language article (perhaps the first political article) on “human-caused climate change” was created in 1941 by Hermann Flohn, a scientist for the German Meteorological Service who became the chief meteorologist for the Luftwaffe High Command. The title of that article translates as “The Activity of Man as a Climate Factor.”
That is just the tip of this “common theme” iceberg. In order to pursue their stated goal of “preventing harm to the environment,” Hitler’s Third Reich passed the Reichsnaturschutzgesetz (Reich Nature Protection Law) in 1933. According to Duncan Bayne in “How to Spot a Nazi,” the purpose of this act was to increase control over the German populace by requiring that decisions on how a person could use his property be first approved by the Reich. Sound familiar?
Further confirming the Reich’s identification as a “Green” party and its similarity to America’s liberal Democrats: the Nazis were among the first, if not the first, to enact laws to protect wilderness and endangered species. Granted, the species and the forests protected were examples iconic of Germany. Nevertheless, the “common theme” connection remains. In addition, the Nazis passed the first animal rights laws and the first anti-vivisection law, and they were the first to protect wolves in 1930s Germany. Liberals, mostly Democrats, have passed similar measures in the modern U.S.
13. Believed that religion was a hindrance to total loyalty to the cause. As the Nazis did in the 1930s and ‘40s, so too have the Democrats persisted year after year in their pursuit of extinguishing any Christian belief or tenet from the public discussion. They consistently push the lie that the Constitution disallows the confluence of Church and State. Rather than tell the truth, that the government is not permitted to force a specific religion upon the people, the Left chooses instead to propagate the opinion that this translates to the complete separation between religion and government (which it clearly does not).
14. Believed in slave labor. While the Nazis did force slave labor upon those nations captured and occupied by Germany, Democrats today in the United States continue to advocate for the slave labor of the massive shadowy force of illegal alien workers who have come to this country to subvert our laws while making wages and sending them back to their country of origin. Yet this translates to the Democrat and Republican Parties to low-wage labor that lines their pockets with gold and keeps American workers at home and on the government dole, perpetuating their control of the populace of this country.
15. Believed whites were superior to other races. If there wasn’t a more blatant example of this, one need only look to the policies of the Liberals in the inner cities where the crime rates, government assistance rates, and fatherless rates have disproportionately affected the African American communities and how nothing has been done after literally a hundred years to help turn that in a different direction. Instead, the Democrat Party shakes hands and says what they need to say every four years when the elections loom, get the vote out, then ignore the plight of the black American for another four long years. They lie, they cheat, they steal…but they never help the very constituency that they depend upon through every election cycle. If there was ever a more transparent image of racism against blacks, I don’t know what is. Dr. King once said that men should be looked at through "the content of their character, not the color of their skin." Today's Democrats have turned that wisdom upside-down.
16. Believed in deficit spending to stimulate the economy. Remember when the Obama administration had the “shovel ready jobs” gearing up after the Stimulus Bill was passed on a nearly bipartisan vote? Remember how we were going to see a booming economy after that disaster? Remember when Obama had quadrupled the American debt after only a single year in office?
17. Believed in conscription (or the military draft). Another very popular Democrat issue, but one that is so unpopular with the American people that they tend to not talk about it in public. Does anyone recall after September 11th, 2001, when Charlie Rangel, Democrat of New York had just completed a bill in Congress that called on the US military to begin conscription of soldiers once again because he was worried about how many troops would be called up by George W. Bush. But then, when a backlash occurred, Rangel himself blamed Bush for pushing the Draft bill, attempting to scare everyone into believing that Republicans wanted the Draft so that they could wage a bigger foreign war? Classic diversion.
18. Invested in renewable energy companies with excess profit that was supposed to come back to government (like synthetic oil at Leuna). Yes, like the modern Democrats, the Nazis also had their eye on private renewable energy companies, through which they could launder money. Barack Hussein Obama famously poured Stimulus money by the billions into more than 100 companies for solar and wind, only to have those companies go bankrupt within the first three years of his office.
19. Financed large banking institutions, decried small businesses, disenabling new businesses to be formed and put one-fifth of all small businesses out of business. One thing you can say about Democrats: they sure as heck don’t understand business or employment growth. They do have a myopic understanding of banking institutions, however…if they’re big and I have lots of money invested in them, and I write laws that benefit them, I become a millionaire by the time I retire.
20. Began a boycott, divestment and sanctions movement of Jewish owned businesses and stock market options. This has been a movement by Democrat Socialists since the time of Adolf Hitler and nothing has changed today. Just as Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib and Nancy Pelosi have shown, the BDS is for the world's own good.
21. Physically disabled and homeless were actively persecuted, being labeled “life unworthy of life” or “useless eaters.” If the Democrats were not so busy sapping the coffers of the taxpayers in their Liberal cities, they would have just a tad more respect for the homeless who permeate their existence on the streets. Who can forget Barack Hussein Obama telling a woman in the audience of a townhall meeting that her mother who had already lived a long life at 104, should just take an aspirin and go home, rather than receive a pacemaker for her failing heart. Compassion at its Leftist finest. The Left is very good at packaging their outrage when it comes time for them to demand more money, but it’s the inexplicable ways in which they choose to “care for” the people who need the assistance that makes the conservative wonder how the voters continue to vote the same way, expecting a different outcome. Sort of like the old Einstein saying, “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different result.”
22. Distrusted, persecuted and investigated conservative and religious members of the government. Some were even executed in secret. The Obama IRS was famous for this under their leader, Lois Lerner, who somehow managed to not only retire with honor, never having to answer questions by Congress, but also with full pension retirement in play. Gotta love the persecution by Democrats. Wasn’t it failed candidate Beto O’Rourke who was just a week or so ago threatening the tax-exempt status of churches over political speech? And wasn’t it the Obama administration that was demanding notes and transcripts of the sermons by preachers?
23. Blacklisted and burned books and literature aimed at liberation and free-thought expression. While they may not be burning books, Democrats are certainly acting like Nazis when it comes to saying anything remotely against their platform or agenda. If a person ever suggests that the government is too big, you can bet your Spanish Inquisition that the executioner will be coming for your head. If any thought is deemed too free or liberal, you’re going to see a complete shutdown of that. Just look at the social media platforms where conservative speech is considered Nazism. The administrators of Twitter and Facebook might want to take a quick look at this list.
24. Believe government is the end all be all of existence. This is the foundational substance of the Democrat Party platform. There has never been a time when the Left has wanted to cut the budget of the government, EXCEPT when the proposed program has ties to anything remotely conservative or commonsensical.
25. Obsessed with the occult, witchcraft, devil worship and pagan ritual. I don’t really want to be the one to say it, but, for all intents and purposes, if you sign your soul over to Satan, you’re pretty much screwed. I’ll choose God every single time. And this may ultimately be the reasons why the Democrats seem so abysmally bereft of spirit, joy, contentedness and blessings. Just a thought.
Finally, as a side note, the only correlation between the Republican Party and the Nazi Regime appears to be that both sought to increase military spending and both believed in tariffs on imported goods.